AACHSA is a New York State registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to improving the quality of life for the students currently attending comprehensive high school Aiyetoro in Nigeria.
AACHSA is an IRS approved Tax Exempt Public Charity Organization.
- Exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to AACHSA are deductible under section 170 of the Code.
- Qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code.
- Classified as a public charities under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
- Public Charity Status: 170(b)(1)(A)(vi)
We are a strong supporter of projects benefiting welfare, education and extra curricular activities both in Nigeria and in our local communities in the United States of America.
The purpose of the Association shall be:
- To Provide an avenue and opportunities for the coming together of the alumni of Comprehensive High School, Aiyetoro, herein after referred to as Compronians, resident in the USA. To Foster the spirit of cooperativeness and togetherness amongst all Compronians.
- To generate funds and resources to provide scholarships, achievement awards for meritorious students, and annual awards for distinguished faculty and students of Comprehensive High School, Aiyetoro. (Comprehensive High School, Aiyetoro is herein after referred to as Compro.)
- To help Restore and maintain Compro's infrastructure and instructional facilities.
- To encourage Compronians to share their knowledge and experiences through mentor-ship, Community Service, Philanthropy and Volunteerism in our local communities in the United States of America.
AACHSA (USA) Past Grand Patron
Late Dr. Olusegun Salako, M.D.